Booking, Terms & Conditions for Les Oliviers & Les Cerisiers David Taylor & SARL Taylor –
- The properties known as Les Oliviers & Les Cerisiers (“the Property”) is
offered for holiday rental subject to confirmation by David and or SARL Taylor (“the Owners”) to the renter (“the Client” ).
- To reserve the property, the Client should complete and sign the booking form and return it together with payment of the initial non refundable deposit (25% of the total rental due).The balance is payable 8 weeks before your stay.
If at 8 weeks you do not wish to pay the balance ( due to uncertainties about travel etc) we will re offer the weeks as available and if your accommodation is relet we will then refund your deposit, less an administration fee of 100€. In the event we are not successful in reletting the dates you have booked we regret we will not be able to return the ‘non refundable’ deposit. After you have paid the balance, should you not be able to travel due to sickness including covid you MUST recover your money from your travel insurance, we regret it will not be refunded. Following receipt of the booking form and deposit, the Owners will send a confirmation invoice and statement. This constitutes the formal acceptance of the booking.
- The balance of the rent is payable not less than 8 weeks before the start of the rental period. If payment is not received by the due date, the Owners reserve the right to give notice in writing that the reservation is cancelled . The Client will remain liable to pay the balance of the rent unless the Owners are able to re-let the property. In this event, clause 5 of these bookings conditions will apply. Reservations made within 8 weeks of the start of the rental period require full payment at the time of booking.
- Any chargeable expenses arising during the rental period should be settled locally with the Owners before departure.
- Subject to clauses 2 and 3 above, in the event of a cancellation, refunds of amounts paid will be made if the Owners are able to re-let the Property and any expenses or losses incurred in so doing will be deducted from the refundable amount. The client is strongly advised to arrange a comprehensive travel insurance policy (including cancellation cover) and to have full cover for the party’s personal belongings, public liability etc, since these are not covered by the Owner’s insurance.
- The rental period shall commence at 4.00pm on the first day and finish at 10.00am on the last day. The Owners shall not be obliged to offer the accommodation before the time stated and the client shall not be entitled to remain in occupation after the time stated.
- The maximum number to reside in the property must not exceed the stated numbers in the description unless the Owners have given written permission.
- The Client agrees to be a considerate tenant and to take good care of the Property and to leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the rental period. The Client also agrees not to act in any way which would cause disturbance to those resident in neighbouring properties.
- The Client shall report to the Owners without delay any defects in the Property or breakdown in the equipment, plant, machinery or appliances in the Property, garden or swimming pool and arrangements for repair and/or replacement will be made as soon as possible.
- The Owners shall not be liable to the Client:
• For any temporary defect or stoppage in the supply of public services to the Property, nor in respect of
any equipment, plant, machinery or appliance in the property, garden or swimming pool.
• For any loss, damage or injury which is the result of adverse weather conditions, riot, war, strikes or other matters beyond the control of the Owners.
• For any loss, damage or inconvenience caused to or suffered by the Client if the property shall be destroyed or substantially damaged before the start of the rental period and in any such event, the Owners shall, within 7 days of notification to the Client, refund to the Client all sums previously paid in respect of the rental period.
- Under no circumstances shall the Owners’ liability to the Client exceed the amount paid to the Owner for the rental period